SIZE MEASUREMENTS GUIDE
- Bust Measurement Measure across the fullest part of the bust by threading a soft measuring tape across your back at band level and under each arm, being careful that your elbows are down and that the tape isn't pulled away from the body in the front. With the tape in position, take a breath in and out, allowing it to slide to its most comfortable, non-binding fit. TIP: If the measurement falls on the half inch, round up.
- Your Band Wear a non-padded, non-minimizing everyday bra so your breasts are as close to natural as possible. Wrap a measuring tape across your back and directly under your breasts. Make sure it is directly parallel with the bottom of the bra band. With the tape in position, take a breath in and out, allowing it to hug you into its most comfortable, non-binding fit. TIP: If the measurement falls on the half inch, round up.
- Waist Measurement Bend to one side to find natural indentation in torso. This is your natural waist. Run tape around natural waistline, keeping tape parallel with floor and one finger between body and tape for a more comfortable fit.
- Hip Measurement Stand on a level surface with feet together. Measure around fullest part of hips and bottom (approximately 7"-9" below waistline), keeping tape parallel with floor.
- Inseam Measurement Place your favorite pants on a flat surface and measure inside pant leg seam from crotch to hem.
- Arm Measure from the middle of the nape of your neck, along your shoulder to your wrist.